I managed over 45 nights on board this year - not all on Daislebee but on a boat nonetheless..
Looking at my checklist I am please that I accomplished most of it.
- the fitting of a double battery solar panel management system to replace the single and very successful system I installed two or three years ago.
- fitting an extendable bowsprit using a carbon fibre rod to pole out a cruising shute.
- replacing my Garmin 451 that has become unreliable, with a Raymarine Dragonfly 5m plotter
- polishing the hull
- filling and fairing a few of the knock to the keel that have taken place over the years
- installing some new wooden storage boxes to replace the plastic ones that were just a little too big
- and of course a general tidy up - always overdue.......