Cornish Shrimper - Daislebee

Cornish Shrimper - Daislebee

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Ezetil Cool box - update

As the season starts to draw to a close I thought it timely to update you on how the cool box has performed



Well, in short , very well. The handle and lid do come off quite easily and you need to be carefully of this. Initially I thought this was a fault but it does make it much easier to clean out and dry so I am beginning to think this is intended.

It has made me a little of a slave to shore power. When this is not an option although it runs very satisfactorily on the batteries, I do tend to only have it on when the engine is running.

That being said I am, for the first time, using all the milk before it goes off and the butter stays firm instead of melting into a pool.

It takes up no more room that a conventional box and I would judge it to be a resounding success allowing me to stay out longer and not to have to go shopping ever other day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment