Cornish Shrimper - Daislebee

Cornish Shrimper - Daislebee

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The 2019 season

Where has it gone......

I promised myself to take a small laptop  or tablet with me on the boat and add to the blog as the season progressed.

Sure I took the kit but there never seemed the right time...or my self discipline is poor (which is probably the more likely reason).

Whatever it is the season has almost passed - and it has been good - so good and busy that I have decided that I will update the blog during the winter months and save the summer for sailing, after all it is nice to look back and re live the high points and adventures at leisure.

So..for those of you that do visit here from time to time, I will be writing up accounts of trips to France, a big rally in Weymouth, and a few more local cruises in the Solent is due course.

Until then...well, October has some nice days and we plan to get out for at least a few of them before it is time to hide away for winter.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment